We are your specialists for water preparation and for the treatment of effluent, exhaust gases, harvesting rainwater and sludge.
Commanding over 25 years‘ experience in the research, development and plant-scale application of solutions for
- Local authorities
- Private households
We are your partners
- For constructing new plants
- For optimising and improving existing plants and providing scientific advice
- For treating effluent and waste gas, particularly those containing problematic substances, and
- For harvesting rainwater
- For the immobilisation of microorganisms though LEVAPOR, a new type of carrier material.
We will solve your problems!
The optimisation and improvement of biological waste-management plants. Through the analysis, examination and optimisation of critical process parameters, such as
- Effluent, waste-gas (partial streams, buffering, pre-treatment, etc..)
- Biomass (adaptation, selection, immobilisation, etc.)
- Process stages
- Technology and
- Process management
biological waste-management plants can be
- Put into operation more quickly and more efficiently, or
- Enhanced to achieve a new, higher and stable elimination performance, and can thus be
- Operated with greater cost efficiency.
We offer advice on
- Municipal and industrial plants
- Small waste-water treatment plants
- Harvesing rainwater
- The construction of new plants.